Microtech Glykon Available In StockMicrotech Glykon
- Stonewashed double-edged bayonet blade made from Bohler M390 super steel.
- Tri-side X-Button thumb slide for automatic blade deployment and retraction.
- Black aluminum handle with bead-blasted titanium overlays.
- Reversible pocket clip for right- or left-side carry.
Description:Named for the Roman snake god, the Microtech Glykon is an out-the-front automatic knife that offers something never-before-seen to the OTF community and the knife world at large. Its prime feature is its tri-sided X-Button firing switch. It gives you options for deploying and retracting the knife, using the left slide, the right slide, or the large primary slide on the knife’s spine.The large slide provides excellent purchase without sacrificing comfort, and the side slides allow you to employ both thumb and index finger in closing the knife; with the strength of both fingers, retracting the blade is easier than ever, making the Glykon extremely accessible.And did I mention the fidget factor? You’ll be hard-pressed to put this down with so many ways to open and close the blade. Microtech designed the Glykon to be ambidextrous with its firing switch and didn’t stop there, making the titanium pocket clip reversible (it’s also jimped, adding a little extra purchase when drawing the knife from your pocket).The clip pairs nicely with the jimped titanium backspacer. As always with Microtech, the blade lock-up is solid, and the play is virtually nonexistent. The Glykon is a pocket knife made for everything: hard use, fidgeting, collection, self-defense, and everyday carry. No matter the cutting, piecing, or boasting task before you, this Microtech OTF automatic will perform like a champion.Another top-tier offering from Microtech Knives is the Ultratech. It’s been their most popular model for decades for good reason and you won’t regret having one (or two or three) in your collection.
FAQ On Microtech Glykon
- What Microtech knife did John Wick use?
- Which Microtech steel is the best?
- Does the military use Microtech knives?
- Does Microtech have a lifetime warranty?
- Is Microtech or Benchmade better?