- Stonewashed drop point blade made from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel.
- Flipper with assisted opening action.
- Black FRN handle scales with steel liners.
- Steel liner lock to prevent unintentional blade closure.
- Reversible deep-carry pocket clip set for tip-up carry.
The Kershaw Shoreline is an assisted-opening knife that opens with authority. This pocket knife has a hollow-ground 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade, a textured FRN handle, and a reversible deep-carry pocket clip oriented for tip-up carry. Add an assisted flipper knife to your collection for a faster take on EDC.
Like what you see? Browse all the Kershaw assisted knives we have available!