- Black stonewashed Wharncliffe blade made from 14C28N Sandvik steel.
- Flipper and thumb studs with assisted opening.
- Black stonewashed stainless steel handle scales.
- Frame lock for secure lock-up.
- Pocket clip for tip-down and tip-down carry.
The Kershaw Leek is one of the sleekest and most popular assisted opening knives ever produced. It features Kershaw’s patented SpeedSafe technology. Give the ambidextrous thumb-stud a push and the knife takes over opening the blade the rest of the way. This is an ideal one-handed opener with a reversible pocket clip and a tip safety lock so the blade won’t fire by accident.
Take a look at other stellar
Kershaw Knives for your collection.