- Stonewashed 8Cr13MoV stainless steel drop point blade.
- Flipper and thumb studs for spring assisted opening action.
- Black G-10 handle scales.
- Frame lock mechanism for definitive lockup.
- Four-way reversible pocket clip.
The Kershaw Cryo is quite the treat for those looking to get an inexpensive Rick Hinderer designed knife with a high-quality Kershaw build. The Cryo was awarded the “Best Buy of the Year” at 2012 Blade Show and it gets 2 thumbs up from us at Blade HQ.
The Cryo is a framelock knife with a Hinderer lockbar stabilizer. The assisted opening blade is deployed with a push of the ambidextrous thumb stud or flipper. The pocket clip is four-way reversible for multiple carry options, so the Cryo goes where you go!
Like the idea of a
spring assisted knife? Check out our extensive collection!